As in any profession, the key to success is knowing what your strengths are and then finding the opportunity to use them. Digital People allows you to utilize and develop your skills through exciting projects with great companies in your area. And, because we take care of all the work involved in finding the right opportunities, you can be free to let your talent shine.
How Digital People Works for You
- We maintain a continuous source of open positions with industry leading companies that consist of long-and short-term projects, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions.
- We provide you the freedom of working freelance without the challenges of self-employment, allowing you to focus on your creativity, not paperwork.
- We build an ongoing relationship with you to ensure your opportunities coincide with your interests, expertise and career goals.
- We showcase your talent and help you choose opportunities where you can best utilize your skills.
- We have existing partnerships with established and promising companies.
- We have our own team of experienced industry professionals who continually network and identify rewarding and challenging opportunities to help you reach your professional goals.
Long-term or Short-term Project Opportunities
If you enjoy a variety of challenging projects, are seeking permanent employment, or time for personal interests while receiving additional income, then Digital People works for you by:
- Offering a variety of challenging long or short-term projects that provide you with professional exposure and valuable experience in diverse positions, companies and industries.
- Compensating you at competitive industry pay rates.
- Providing industry-leading benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K and service bonuses.
Direct Hire Opportunities
With Digital People, you have the access to full-time permanent positions that can advance your career and build your professional network. Digital People will work for you by providing:
- Access to creative positions with outstanding companies
- Confidentiality in conducting searches and scheduling interviews.
- Negotiation of compensation and benefits on your behalf.